Flexible powered roller conveyors are well-known for their efficient and reliable mechanisms, and are easy to install. The product is expandable and adjustable to support various operations due to its low cost of maintenance. VISHVAKARMA EQUIPMENTS, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of flexible powered roller conveyors, uses robust materials in its construction. We believe that the increased durability and sustainability of our products makes the roller conveyor more resistant to various types of loads, wears, and impacts. The advanced features of flexible powered roller conveyor improve the performance of the sorting process within the factory. Our tested product line is available in a variety of sizes and at competitive prices.
- Weight carrying capacity up to 90 kg/meter in powered flexible conveyor system
- Requires less storage space when fully retracted
- Reliable, flexible and uses low energy.
- Bolted construction
- Low maintenance
- Typical Expandable length is 1:3
- Easy to install and highly efficient
- Mostly Used in all General Applications area
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Drop Down Package Stop
- Also known as expandable conveyors
- Photo sensor for package stop
- Zero pressure accumulation
- Connecting Hooks to connect additional conveyor or more units
- Side guides
- Suitable for low and medium duty packaging, assembly, and shipping functions
- Widely used in production line or Warehouses
- parcel distribution centres, machine-to-machine linking and all cross docking applications
- Can be easily moved in or out of trucks for faster, safer, easier loading and unloading.
- The Roller material is extremely resistant to wear and abrasion
- Available structure materials: SS/MS
- Widths: 400, 600, 800& 1000mm
- Lengths from 4000mm and up
- Speeds upto 10-20 mpm (33-66 fpm)
- Load capacity upto 90 kg/mtr
- Working height (top of roller) from 790mm to 1080mm as standard.
- Other heights available on request*