The Gravity Conveyor System Rollers are an excellent choice for light duty and medium duty roller conveyors. Because it has a bearing that runs very smoothly and freely, even very small and lightweight items can be easily transported by gravity.
Non-powered gravity conveyors are one of the most economical material handling solutions. The load is conveyed on rollers or skates installed on the frame. Gravity conveyors are usually inclined in height so that the product can flow freely utilizing the earth's gravity. That's why it's called Gravity conveyor. Gravity Conveyors can be used to move boxes, totes and crates with a hard or solid bottom. The dimensions of the skatewheels or rollers and the spacing between them will vary. As a rule of thumb, there should be at least three rolls under the crate, box or bag at any time.
Structures are available in Stainless Steel, Mild steel, and Aluminium.
Vishvakarma Equipments is a leading exporter, supplier, and manufacturer of gravity roller conveyors. We make our machines with durable materials so you can be confident about their long service life.
We ship our conveyors worldwide. Whether you need them for packaging, assembling, or baggage handling, we can fulfil your requirement. Speak to our experts and learn more about solutions suitable for your daily product transportation within your warehouse and factory.
- For transporting piece goods such as solid boxes or pallets with rigid or flat bases
- Handling heavy parts with a wide range of products
- Quick and easy setup and startup
- Quick roller replacement
- Affordable and easily expandable
- Adjustable support leg
- Configurable Conveyor Layout
- Fixed guide and Fully adjustable Guide
- Loading and unloading from vehicles
- Conveying within the picking/collection area
- Semi-Assembly line of any product in various industries
- Installation on trolleys, scales and other industrial machinery
- Storage Racks for FIFO / LIFO
- Live Storage Racks
- Loading and unloading in production factorie, Warehouse, Godown etc..
- Available structure materials: SS/MS/AL
- Widths from 150mm to 1500mm
- Lengths from 200mm to 6000mm
- Typical Load capacity from 5 kg to 500 kg
- Straight & Curved options
- Other values also available on request*