The inclined conveyor consists of a hinged belt, a metal sheet frame, and a pulley for transferring bulk goods from up to down or vice versa. There are both variable and fixed speeds available. It is available in various belt types and specifications, including modular, cleated plastic, and flat belts.
An Inclined Belt Conveyor is ideal for heavy-duty applications and the transportation of large and bulky items. These are known for their high performance and durability because they are strongly built with high-quality components.
Because of its modular design, this inclined belt conveyor system may easily be incorporated into new or existing equipment, or utilised as a stand-alone industrial conveyor for handling and loading of the bulk materials or small parts. Cleated belt options ensure excellent product support.
Structures are available in Stainless Steel, Mild steel, and Aluminium.
Vishvakarma Equipments provides high quality inclined belt conveyors, inclined cleated belt conveyors, flat belt conveyors, take off conveyors, and belt conveyors for food processing. Furthermore, we ensure that these are manufactured in accordance with industry standards.
Our Inclined Belt Conveyors are manufactured under the strict supervision of an expert team in accordance with industry specifications and using quality assured raw materials. These conveyor belts are in high demand worldwide due to their excellent properties, high dielectric strength, and chemical resistance.
- Frame with Rigid & Robust design
- Standard angles of 30°, 45°, and 60° are available
- Single piece frame for widths upto 12″
- Universal T-slots compatible with industry-standard hardware
- Improved driving and idler tails for quick belt installation and change in shaft positions
- Speeds up to 50 mpm / 164 fpm
- Adjustable Guide arrangement with modern design
- V-belt and Plain belt variants available with cleats and side walls
- High-quality parts specially designed for longer life
- Shorter delivery times with standard Conveyor options
- Adjustable support leg
- Motor mounting position as per suitable space
- Fully Tool-less guide adjustment
- Customized shafts for Encoders
- Small/Medium Part Transfers/Handling
- Horizontal and Inclined applications
- Infeed and Outfeed of Parts/Packages
- Assembly, both automated and manual
- Easy to mount on any machine from above side or under side
- Inclined & Z type Belt Conveyor
- Available in Inclined and Z type configuration with 30°, 45° and 60° angles
- Belt Options: Plain belt and V – Guide Belt Options
- Widths: 6″ (152mm), 8″ (203mm), 10″ (254mm), 12″ (305mm)
- Speeds upto 50 m/min (164 ft/min)
- Load capacity up to 40 kg
- Available structure materials: SS/MS/AL
- Optional common drive – Direct / Transmission
- For lowering and rising applications with friction top belts and cleated belts with side walls options