This model is a powered belt curve that is appropriate for applications that need product orientation along the curve. The belt, unlike roller curves, prevents the product from slipping or distorting through the turn. It’s designed for light-duty product handlings that need to transfer through curves, which is used in industries such as paper converting, carton manufacturing, food processing, bag handling, and so on.
Structures are available in Stainless Steel, Mild steel, and Aluminium.
- Frame with Rigid & Robust design
- Universal slots fit with industry-standard hardware
- Strong and long-lasting powder-coated bedplates
- Belt tracking with a positive side to ensure performance
- Improved driving and idler tails for quick belt installation and change in shaft positions
- Speeds up to 60 mpm
- Adjustable Guide arrangement with modern design
- Wide range of belt options available
- High-quality parts specially designed for longer life
- Shorter delivery period with standard conveyor options
- Adjustable support leg
- Motor mounting position
- Fixed guide and Fully adjustable Guide