The modular plastic conveyor system is highly suitable for integration into existing machines that require elevation adjustments from ground to upper level or upper to ground level. The material of the modular belt chains provides a high level of resistance to wear and abrasion. Thanks to the various library of chain materials available, the conveyor system is suitable for use with food products, resistant to high temperatures and chemicals. The product line also includes accessories such as side plates and lateral cleat profiles. Accessories such as discharge chutes and hoppers can also be easily attached to the profile T-slots. Depending on the products to be conveyed, please also check out our other inclined belts or flat top conveyors.
Structures are available in Stainless Steel, Mild steel, and Aluminium.
- Structure with Aluminum profile / steel frame
- Standard angles of 30°, 45°, and 60° are available
- Low-maintenance and user-friendly
- Quick and easy setup and startup
- The positive drive system eliminates slippage and allows it to be used in wet & moist applications
- Due to the high resistant properties to wear and abrasion, Chain materials are suitable for use with food products, high temperatures, contact with chemicals, etc.
- The chain can be easily opened to allow for dismantling the belt, and replacement/joining of chain modules.
- Accessories, like side rails, discharge chutes, and hoppers can be incorporated into the slots on the conveyor frame
- Energy & space-saving conveyor
- Simple configuration and fast commissioning
- Side Walls and Lateral Cleats options available for the belt
- Adjustable support leg
- Motor mounting position
- Fixed guide and Fully adjustable Guide
- Applications such as Divertors, Mergers, Stoppers, etc.
- Automation support
- Configurable Conveyor Layout