Our modular belt conveyors’ positive drive mechanism makes them exceptionally reliable, even at selected length and width. Another advantage is that liquids from the product can drip through the chain. The modular design of the system enables you to combine the segments with straight, curved, and inclined conveyors to create virtually any three-dimensional track layout. Even with narrow belt widths, modular plastic belt conveyors are ideal for high load applications. Other reasons to use this type of conveyor include high speeds, positive tracking, accumulation, drainage, or air flow.
Structures are available in Stainless Steel, Mild steel, and Aluminium.
- High belt load capacities available
- Low-maintenance and user-friendly
- The positive drive system eliminates slippage and allows it to be used in wet & moist applications
- Due to the high resistant properties to wear and abrasion, Chain materials are suitable for use with food products, high temperatures, contact with chemicals, etc.
- The chain can be easily opened to allow for dismantling the belt, and replacement/joining of chain modules.
- Accessories, like side rails, discharge chutes, and hoppers can be incorporated into the slots on the conveyor frame
- Energy & space-saving conveyor
- Simple configuration and fast commissioning
- Maximum usable width out of overall width
- Lateral movement of product
- Variable track layouts with a single drive, different speeds at no extra cost
- Suitable for all industries and compatible with existing systems
- Modular system made up of standardized components
- Quickly adapts to new environmental and production conditions
- Adjustable support leg
- Motor mounting position
- Fixed guide and Fully adjustable Guide
- Applications such as Divertors, Mergers, Stoppers, etc.
- Automation support
- Configurable Conveyor Layout