A wire mesh conveyor is a type of conveyor that uses wire mesh to transport items. It is often used in food processing and other industries where hygiene is a concern. Wire mesh conveyors can be either flat or roller based and are typically made from stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant materials.
The latest development in modular low-profile conveyors from VISHVAKARMA EQUIPMENTS includes a stainless steel wire mesh belt with exceptional thermal and chemical resistance, as well as a 60 percent “open flow area.” The belt construction, which is capable of handling part contact temperatures above 550°C, allows for both lateral and longitudinal flow of air or liquids throughout the entire belt, making it ideal for heating, cooling, wash down, or flush-and-drain applications.
If you’re looking for a wire mesh conveyor belt manufacturer, look no further than us. We have the experience and expertise to custom-design and manufacture the perfect conveyor belt for your specific application. In addition, our team can help you select the right belt for your application and provide expert installation and service.
Contact us today to learn more about the Mesh conveyor belt and how we can help you improve your daily operation.
- Ability to withstand low/high temperatures, chemical corrosion, wear and impact
- Easy to clean
- Mesh openings allow easy passage of air/water/steam or other liquids
- SS material for washdown or part temperatures up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Belt life is extended by a flanged, bearing-mounted idler, which reduces sprocket engagement wear by 50%
- Durable and Reliable
- Adjustable support leg
- Motor mounting position
- Fixed guide and Fully adjustable Guide