Tube Type Screw Conveyor Manufacturer in India
Vishvakarma Tube screw conveyors are commonly used to transport powder and granular materials horizontally, inclinedly, or vertically. The feed material diameter is typically smaller than 5mm. Tube screw conveyors are lightweight, quiet, and enclosed. Vishvakarma Equipments tube-type screw conveyors can be customised to varied diameters, lengths, and inclining degrees based on the needs of the users. Tube-type screw conveyors with variable speeds can be mechanically adjusted or VFD-controlled
The Tube type screw conveyor transports material together with the fixed shell using a rotating auger. The head and tail bearings are extracted from the shell. A sliding bearing with a dust-proof sealing system is used in the hanging bearing. The screw conveyor tube can be mounted horizontally, inclinedly, or vertically. They are widely used in the construction sector, the chemical industry, electricity, metallurgy, coal, and grain.
- Easy to clean
- Heavy duty and safe operation for wide material
- Conveys dry solids to semi-fluid materials & also sticky and sluggish bulk material.
- Multiple inlets and discharge points options are available
- Fully sealed, the shell is made of seamless steel tubes, and the ends are connected by a flanged or customized connection
- Totally enclosed for dusty, corrosive, or hazardous environments
- Easy installation and minimized maintenance for saving operation costs
- Operator-friendly operation
- Small and lightweight but continue high-speed material conveying
- Cost-saving solution
- With shaft-less options, no need to provide hangers & bearings, thus saving space & cost